We are experts in all areas of:
Commercial Joinery Design, Build and Installation
Contemporary and Historic Hotels, Bars and Restaurants
Reception area and foyers
Offices and studios
Schools and public buildings
Counters and Workstations
We specialise in:
Exterior Doors & Windows
PANEL AND CABINETRY PROCESSING
Our factory is set up primarily to produce melamine veneer MDF and ply cabinetry from sheet products for custom joinery, vanities, kitchens, shopfitting and furniture both residential and commercial.
Our machines include:
• A Biesse 3600 x 1500mm flat bed CNC with automatic self-load and unload increasing efficiency and capacity.
• A Brandt automatic edge bander
• A Masterwood pod and rail CNC
• Traditional panel saws, moulders, thicknesser and a buzz are also used for refining expertly crafted projects.
TIMBER MACHINING AND MOULDINGS
We have a fully equipped facility allowing machining of jobs of any size.
Our machines include:
• A large six head four sider
• Three spindle moulding machines
• A wide twin belt drum sander
• A specialised pod and rail CNC
• A large capacity power fed resaw bandsaw
• Plus multiple other standard and speciality timber machines
We are the largest supplier of mouldings for timber merchants, builders, domestic clients and timber joinery projects. There are four timber specialists working in the machining and moulding line with numerous other staff able to assist when required.
Wood Solutions offers a huge range of standard and speciality mouldings including:
• Tongue & Groove Panelling
• And other custom mouldings
We can suit or match any style of house including traditional villas and bungalows which are Wood Solutions specialities. We also produce dressed and rough sawn joinery timbers including Pine, Pacific Rimu, American White Oak, French or European Oak, Rosewood, Kwila, Cedar, Oregon, Purpleheart, Kauri, Australian Oak, Macrocarpa and others on request.
RETROFIT DOUBLE GLAZING
Our team is very experienced in the process of double glazing your existing wooden windows. We are happy to come to your home, measure up and give you a free quote. You will get all the benefits of double glazing without compromising the elegance of your home.
• Reduced condensation
• Lower energy usage
• Warmer in Winter – Cooler in Summer
• Reduced UV damage
• Increase the value of your home
Wood Solutions believes in planning and good design. We have staff on hand to provide expert advice and assistance by listening to clients’ needs and ideas evolving them into great joinery. We also work closely with local, national and international designers to bring designs to life and fruition.
Projects are assembled in a light, bright, large adaptable space by qualified joiners and quality apprentices. The assembly area has timber specialist and cabinetry crafts persons working in a state-of-the-art workshop ensuring quality at every step.